Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2020 4:39:42 PM EDT
censure the IA AG?  Tom Miller continually signs on to gun grabbing bullshit.

Latest example: https://www.firearmspolicy.org/24_ags_support_vawa

Fuck I wish Iowa would vote this vile piece of shit out of office.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Meaningless gesture at best.  Legislature has more important things to do, like actually pass a budget.  

Miller is what he is, been in office forever and has never really had a meaningful challenger.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ameshawki:
Meaningless gesture at best.  Legislature has more important things to do, like actually pass a budget.  

Miller is what he is, been in office forever and has never really had a meaningful challenger.
View Quote

I know.  I just get pissed every time he lends the authority of his office to the cause of infringing our rights.  He's a dick bag
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By MacManus:

I know.  I just get pissed every time he lends the authority of his office to the cause of infringing our rights.  He's a dick bag
View Quote

Do you belong to the Iowa Firearms Coalition? If so, you should be able to make his email explode with our latest action alert.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By F224:

Do you belong to the Iowa Firearms Coalition? If so, you should be able to make his email explode with our latest action alert.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By F224:
Originally Posted By MacManus:

I know.  I just get pissed every time he lends the authority of his office to the cause of infringing our rights.  He's a dick bag

Do you belong to the Iowa Firearms Coalition? If so, you should be able to make his email explode with our latest action alert.

yes, and done.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top