Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/16/2020 4:33:16 PM EDT

Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 7 days worth left. My hands are sanitized and my butt is super clean. Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction. I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Last few friends have leapt from buildings to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Basic necessities are gone though. NBA, NHL, NASCAR, NCAA, PGA, all gone. Gym closed, restaurants closed. Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor!
Please, if there is life out there, communicate!
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Received your message loud and clear. Currently stuck outside the perimeter. Planning to attempt a perimeter breach tomorrow. Wish us luck.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Received your message loud and clear. Currently stuck outside the perimeter. Planning to attempt a perimeter breach tomorrow. Wish us luck.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/354103/20200317_103648_jpg-1319861.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I spayed the air with dye and it turned the virus red. Guess I'm infected?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I spayed the air with dye and it turned the virus red. Guess I'm infected?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/416672/20191109_124929_jpg-1320681.JPG
View Quote
I'm going with a sympathetic yes. It appears, from the picture, that your eyes may be migrating to your forehead. A common symptom of infection. Suggest to continue self isolation. God speed, Inspector.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 4:45:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm going with a sympathetic yes. It appears, from the picture, that your eyes may be migrating to your forehead. A common symptom of infection. Suggest to continue self isolation. God speed, Inspector.
View Quote
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top