Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2020 3:38:56 PM EDT
For those of you at ISU, UI or UNI, or with kids or relatives there, they've made an announcement.  Students are not to return from spring break until April 3.  Instruction will be online for those two weeks.  How we're going to get all those classes online I'm not sure.  Labs, group discussions and such are cancelled.  Clubs the same.  Large meetings highly discouraged.

But faculty and staff will still be at work.  The institutions remain open.  Sort of.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 10:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quite frankly I'll be damn glad when this nonsense blows over.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I work for one of the big 3 they are taking it pretty seriously some think it's overreacting me I'd rather they over than under
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 10:59:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I work for one of the big 3 they are taking it pretty seriously some think it's overreacting me I'd rather they over than under
View Quote
I’m at ISU.  Taking this week off just because.  Will be interesting to see what develops.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’m at ISU.  Taking this week off just because.  Will be interesting to see what develops.
View Quote
Probably wise I sent you a PM
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top