Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/9/2019 11:04:55 AM EDT
This may have something to do with ChiMart's recent anti-2A virtue signalling...
We are going to copy our receipts from other stores and send them to the local ChiMart manager to illustrate the money they lost out on.

Walmart’s status as a charter member in good standing of Everytown for Gun Safety’s Responsible Firearms Retailer Partnership program almost went unnoticed. Except an eagle-eyed member of the Tennessee Firearms Association caught it in recent days on the Walmart Corporate Policies and Guidelines page.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/walmart-joins-everytown-for-gun-safety-in-its-responsible-firearms-retailer-partnership/
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 12:57:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't be long and they'll be allowing people to use which ever restroom they want to use depending on what gender they might identify with at that moment.

Found that my local Fleet Farm sells the Federal bulk pack .22 LR.  Only 525 count box instead of 550 and reg price is 22 or 23 bucks.  I'm OK with that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 2:01:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Won't be long and they'll be allowing people to use which ever restroom they want to use depending on what gender they might identify with at that moment.

Found that my local Fleet Farm sells the Federal bulk pack .22 LR.  Only 525 count box instead of 550 and reg price is 22 or 23 bucks.  I'm OK with that.
View Quote
they already allow whatrver restroom you feel most comfortable in, they just didnt announce it like Target did.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
they already allow whatrver restroom you feel most comfortable in, they just didnt announce it like Target did.
View Quote
Guess I'll have to start going in the women's and see how that works.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, when Target made the big announcement that they were allowing people to use the bathroom they wanted, there was one brief,discreet article that mentioned Walmart had a similar policy for years, it just wasn't announced.

I've been trying to get my wife to go into the ladies- room at Target and leave all the toilet seats up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, when Target made the big announcement that they were allowing people to use the bathroom they wanted, there was one brief,discreet article that mentioned Walmart had a similar policy for years, it just wasn't announced.

I've been trying to get my wife to go into the ladies- room at Target and leave all the toilet seats up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Careful, you might offend somebody!
Link Posted: 9/14/2019 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
That'd be pretty funny

Last trip to the pool for the year while I was changing with my almost 6 y/o son a butch lesbian came in and used the urinal....its was as awkward as it sounds
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That'd be pretty funny

Last trip to the pool for the year while I was changing with my almost 6 y/o son a butch lesbian came in and used the urinal....its was as awkward as it sounds
View Quote
Sounds like the scene in Step Brothers.

I've been comparing prices lately and Wal Mart isn't really much cheaper than other places anymore. I told my wife I don't need to go in there anymore.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've been comparing prices lately and Wal Mart isn't really much cheaper than other places anymore. I told my wife I don't need to go in there anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That'd be pretty funny

Holy crap you nailed it lol
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Their continuous decline in customer service quality (especially checkout speed) over the last decade had resulted in me divesting stock and reducing my walmart shopping only to once or twice a year. I guess I can manage to cut that down to zero visits a year, and will probably come out ahead in terms of less frustration.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Do not spend a single penny there! Buy American! Buy local!
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top