Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/5/2019 3:12:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#1]
That hole in the door vaguely resembles the hole that a battering ram makes when the person swinging it misses the door knob.

Link Posted: 9/6/2019 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The report said a house on Martha Street.  If you watch the footage you can get the house number.  Pull up Story County GIS and you can find out the owner.
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#4]
John Ham, an ATF spokesman based in Kansas City, said the Roland location was one of six searched around the state as part of the investigation. The other searches were conducted in Indianola, Elk Run Heights, and Macksburg, with two more being conducted in Evansdale.
Link Posted: 9/6/2019 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
John Ham, an ATF spokesman based in Kansas City, said the Roland location was one of six searched around the state as part of the investigation. The other searches were conducted in Indianola, Elk Run Heights, and Macksburg, with two more being conducted in Evansdale.
View Quote
Bump stocks?  Just a wild guess on my part.
Link Posted: 9/7/2019 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Knew someone in Roland...didn’t recognize the house.  Strong arm...you think the same as me when you seen this?
View Quote
That person came to mind immediately when I heard the news.  The house they hit is just 2 blocks from his house or maybe his old house.  I have been told that he has moved.  Don't know where and I sure as fuck don't care.

Link Posted: 9/11/2019 7:13:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Any word on what happened yet?
Link Posted: 9/12/2019 1:39:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I heard some things from some coworkers that live in town but I don't want to post anything unconfirmed.

I don't think the ATF was going around looking for bumpstocks that hadn't been destroyed though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2019 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I heard some things from some coworkers that live in town but I don't want to post anything unconfirmed.

I don't think the ATF was going around looking for bumpstocks that hadn't been destroyed though.
View Quote
He was on the radar for something other than the firearms? Or was it illegal arms trafficking?

Those are my guesses.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#10]
The guy was Sons of Silence
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top