Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 7/22/2019 1:31:45 PM EDT
Iowa Firearms Coalition’s volunteers are excited for our upcoming annual Machine Gun Shoot with Jerry’s Machine Gunsand the Ankeny Ikes. The machine gun shoot is one of the highlight events of the year for me. Who doesn't love the feel of a full auto in your hands and the smell and sound of freedom? Nothing celebrates and honors our collective love and passion for our 2A rights quite like the fellowship of others who share our values while slinging some lead down range. I hope I’ll get to see and talk with each of you there. But before I give you details of the event, let me tell you of a couple of ways that your organization has been working on your behalf in recent weeks.

It's my understanding there will be a scholastic clays demo, LMT present, Creative Arms present, SilencerCo present (with a 350Legend and 450Bushmaster to handle), DNR present, and maybe some pistol competition demos available as well.

Sounded like some speakers may join in as well.  ;)

SEE YOU THERE!

-Michael
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I will be there!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Some more info so you don't have to search.  IFC folks should have received this info from Nathan already.  By the way, if you're not a member of IFC this would be a good time to sign up and show your support.  A lot of their time and effort has gone into making this happen.  These things just don't happen on their own.  There'll be a ton of other stuff going on there besides the shoot.  Hope to see you all there.

Dragoon Trail Chapter of the Izaak Walton League of America (Ankeny Ikes)
4857 NE 110th Ave,
Elkhart, IA 50073

Dates/Times:

•Saturday, July 27th 9 am - 6 PM
•Sunday, July 28th 9 am – 5 pm

Event Entry Fee:

•$15.00 – Individual
•$20.00 – Family (spouse and kids)

Cost to shoot guns:

Variable- based on the type of gun and amount of ammo you want to shoot, and each price will be posted at the event. Bring enough for more than one!
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Great vid of Strongarm running the pig on my Facebook page. I can't get it to post.
Link Posted: 8/6/2019 8:41:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great vid of Strongarm running the pig on my Facebook page. I can't get it to post.
View Quote
Had a great time there.  Thanks for being a huge part of that Jerry!  Hope next year is even bigger.
Link Posted: 8/9/2019 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Jerry of Jerry's Machine Guns is a beast...  I don't know how the guy does it, but he's freakin' awesome.  :)  I've been to a few of his shoots at Sureshot out by Vinton, and it's always fun.  I can't believe the stuff he brings...  :D
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top