Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/9/2018 9:47:19 PM EDT
So there was an older thread on here last year about SBR engraving. And there was no real answers on there if there was any one in Iowa that can or will engraving SBR info on a 100% lower to the ATF spec's

Anyone have any new info on this subject?

I was going to send mine off to Ident to be done but prefer to have it done in person/ in state.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I would give Michael at CCA a call or send them off to Tar Heel State Firearms.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I think that was my thread. i never found anyone local. i sent mine to tennessee arms co. turn around was a week, cost was under $50 i called and they answered any questions i had.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 8:52:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine was just delivered to tarheel state firearms late yesterday, already have a return tracking number this morning, scott is the man!
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine was just delivered to tarheel state firearms late yesterday, already have a return tracking number this morning, scott is the man!
View Quote
Good deal, sending an ACR upper out to them today.

Also had good dealings w/ Capitol Armory. Bought a lower from them and had them engrave it before they shipped it out. Yet to pick it up from Septic, but they said g2g.
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 10:50:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I used Capitol Armory.   $50.00 plus shipping.   You don’t need to strip firearm but if you remove Buffer tube & grip it will fit in small USPS priority box.  Fill out form, select location of engraving.   They engraved same day and shipped back to me directly by USPS.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top