Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2018 4:58:43 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any organized pro-gun marches or demonstrations coming up in Iowa? It's been pretty quiet on our side.
Link Posted: 3/26/2018 11:43:15 PM EDT
[#1]
According to the thread in GD it looks like April 14th downtown.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/APRIL-14TH-GUN-MARCH-UPDATED-OP/5-2095059/
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 12:03:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
According to the thread in GD it looks like April 14th downtown.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/APRIL-14TH-GUN-MARCH-UPDATED-OP/5-2095059/
View Quote
Interesting. Any info on the group that's hosting it? I wouldn't want to show up to a bunch of skinheads or the like as mentioned in that thread.

I don't have anything going on that day, so I might go pending more info. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Any IFC members know about patriotsunitedforfreedom.org?  They are the ones behind the April 14 rallies and I've never heard of them.  Their website looks like it was created just for the express purpose of this rally.

I am willing to participate in a legit rally, but I really need to know who I'm standing beside and I've never heard of these guys.

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any IFC members know about patriotsunitedforfreedom.org?  They are the ones behind the April 14 rallies and I've never heard of them.  Their website looks like it was created just for the express purpose of this rally.

I am willing to participate in a legit rally, but I really need to know who I'm standing beside and I've never heard of these guys.

Aviator
View Quote
Never heard of them.  
I with you and willing to show up for a legit rally.
I see they have the Oath Keepers logo in the poster.  Good or bad I don't know.  I'm leaning towards waiting till the NRA puts out the call for a rally.  (assuming they do at some point)
Better to have a national organization co-ordinate a national demonstration.  Gonna look bad if only a few people show up for a "national" march, the anti-gun lame stream media with have a field day with that....

Greg
Life member of the IFC, NRA, SAF, and GOA.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top