Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/8/2018 9:07:04 AM EDT
A few of us at work are assembling an AR for an employee who is retiring. Would like to engrave something on the lower; to kind of personalize it.
Any suggestions in the Des Moines area?
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#2]
If it's not an NFA engraving and they'll do it while you wait, any engraving shop should be able to do it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 12:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 11:31:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's not an NFA engraving and they'll do it while you wait, any engraving shop should be able to do it.
View Quote
It's not NFA. Will the anodizing flake off around where the engraving took place down the road?
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Ankeny laser engraving.... Plus they give a discount if your a vet..
Link Posted: 3/14/2018 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ankeny laser engraving.... Plus they give a discount if your a vet..
View Quote
Do they also do NFA engraving? Approx cost?
Link Posted: 3/17/2018 2:02:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Not sure looks like they have an email address for questions. [email protected] I have a coworker that mentioned them. I guess they did a bunch of mags for him.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 4:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I've had a couple done by Veritas Machining.  They follow the NFA/ATF regs, price was reasonable.  quick turn around and veteran owned business.

https://www.veritasmachiningllc.com/
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top