Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:59:23 PM EDT
I just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. He's the rep for my district. He claims to be friendly to gun rights, or does to me at least, yet he's voted against our bigger gun rights bills in recent years. I think I saw at one time that the NRA gave him a "C" rating, but I don't think I have an account to check the NRA standings archive.

I will say that he at least responds to all my emails, but it's in the usual, talk circles, never committing to an answer type responses. I just saw this article and thought I'd post that as well:

http://www.theiowastatesman.com/6193/prichards-gubernatorial-race-introduced-revisiting-combat-lie
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Every Democrat with a pulse will be running for governor.  More than likely a few Republicans as well.  I'm not hearing any enthusiasm for Reynolds.  She's been invisible as Lt Governor and only has a few months to establish herself as Governor before campaign season begins.  I don't see her pulling it off.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top