Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2017 2:33:02 PM EDT
This is the first I've heard of this, granted was living out of state back when this happened. But I guess they just plead guilty to faking a terrorist attack.

Racist, threatening letter written by Michael McRae that was laced with a white powdery substance.
View Quote

http://iowafc.org/blog/2015/12/30/gun-control-advocates-resort-to-fake-terror-attack-in-iowa/
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#1]
The frustrating thing is the guy wasn't charged with domestic terrorism or anything even close to that.

Don't think we'll see a repeat of anything like this this year, but I'm expecting some theatrics from the anti-gun folks in the legislature. They walked out of the House and went into hiding for almost a full day in 2012 over a stand your ground bill. I fully expect to see the same thing or something similar again this year. And of course there will be typical "Toddler Militia" type shenanigans. Point is, even though we have pro-gun owner majorities in both chambers don't expect the anti's to sit idly by. If anything I think they'll step up the theatrics now that they are in the minority.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 4:22:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Without Gronstal to prevent bills from moving they are just blowing hot air.  Let's keep up the pressure, keep reminding them just how and why they lost all those seats in the Senate.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top