Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 12/27/2012 3:00:50 PM EDT
Just had to help the UPS guy unload boxes of surplus mag goodness from Yugoslavia,Russia,Poland......
Love the smell of com-bloc vintage cosmoline.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a vintage PKM belt loader covered in "vintage com-bloc cosmoline" at the shop.  I think you should stop by and show me how to remove that shit.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:20:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There's a vintage PKM belt loader covered in "vintage com-bloc cosmoline" at the shop.  I think you should stop by and show me how to remove that shit.

yeah, this!

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:27:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I know a thing or two about that...

Im also prettier
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah, this!

You fuckers build a big fire,I'll bring my BIG kettle over and we will boil the living shit out of it.
I have enough crap to get cosmo of of already......
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:05:24 AM EDT
[#6]
If one you you guys wants to help me get the cosmoline off of a bunch of RPD belts and drums that would be cool.  Seriously though, whats the easiest way?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If one you you guys wants to help me get the cosmoline off of a bunch of RPD belts and drums that would be cool.  Seriously though, whats the easiest way?

Seriously,big fucking fire,big pot,boiling hot water,heats up the cosmo and the water is boiling hot so the metal"dries"almost as fast as you can pull it from the soup.

Sounds like we need to get a bunch ov us together and do this.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously,big fucking fire,big pot,boiling hot water,heats up the cosmo and the water is boiling hot so the metal"dries"almost as fast as you can pull it from the soup.

Good plan Fish!  You're in charge of this op until you fuck it up.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good plan Fish!  You're in charge of this op until you fuck it up.

What could possibly go wrong?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#10]
A large blazing fire, a cauldron of boiling water and grease.  The only thing missing is.............BEER!!!!

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A large blazing fire, a cauldron of boiling water and grease.  The only thing missing is.............BEER!!!!

And some Roman candles........and more beer.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top