Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 5:06:12 PM EDT
Picked this one up today for $97. I THINK their grand opening sales are still  going on tomorrow but not sure. Considering Classic Arms is getting $99 for hex receiver rifles and you still have to pay shipping(and transfer if you're like me and have no C&R) it's not a bad price at all. They only had 2 more on the rack when I was leaving(there were 4, but someone bought another as I was filling out the "I'm not a criminal" form(what I like to call the 4473).
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1087899
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice score Ryan. My experiance with Nagants is that most are pretty accurate. Affordable ammo is a nice plus too! Jerry
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nice score Ryan. My experiance with Nagants is that most are pretty accurate. Affordable ammo is a nice plus too! Jerry

Yep, my M1938 shoots pretty well, and a friend of mine who got me into the 91-30's has gotten some great groups with his-nothing sub-MOA, but impressive considering a 70+ year old rifle that has most likely seen heavy use, whether on ranges or otherwise.
ETA-I believe the dates on the other three were 1924, 1930 and 1927 but am not sure.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top