Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 7/19/2010 4:51:26 PM EDT
Spent all last week in Kansas learning all the newest techniques and cool stuff that the NRA has to offer, had a blast.....but wow, I think the heat index was around 120 each day....even the night shoot was hot and still.
Sounds like we just about have range dates locked down at Brownell's, so I am really looking forward to working with all you guys on how to run your ARs, AKs, Mini 14/30s, Sigs (rifles) and whatever else is out there.

Romper
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
LIKE...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you an instructor for Brownells Training Group?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Controlled Chaos Arms Training Group.

As far as new techniques, found a really easy way to figure your zero (saves time and money as in ammo), some new equipment selections, a few new ways to use light while operating your rifle, and a lot of information on different sights (red dot, buis, and lower powered magnified optics) as far as adjustments.  These things in addition to some of the other things I have picked up from other classes like faster magazine changes, faster ways to get into and out of the 4 basic shooting positions (prone, sitting, kneeling, and standing), and pushing your chosen weapon system to get the most out of it.
We will also touch on shooting from improvised positions (that may pop up depending on whatever environment you may need to operate in (urban or rural).

Romper
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
this will make up for you not graduating high school........
just kidding congrats man!
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top