Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 12/29/2002 9:53:56 PM EDT
lets make sure we use it.

here are a few things i had in mind.

first, a tacked thread thats titled "upcoming events" or something. now that iowa is pretty well represented on here, we can have members from all areas chime in on upcoming gunshows and such, just so everyone is up to speed on that sort of thing.

another idea i thought would be intresting is a thread that is sorta of an ongoing reveiw of local firearms establishmensts. this would be great refrence for iowa members.

if thier is intrest just mention it, and i will start the thread and one of our mods can tack it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:59:20 PM EDT
[#1]
i have done some spying. the other states have done some of the above. also some states are having a places to shoot list. we could use one of those too.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top