BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2008 2:29:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My wife, daughter and I went up to Minnesota for the extended weekend to stay with her parents at their lake cabin and had a blast.  It was windy day and night up there which made the old boat really have to work hard until we got over to the smoother side of the lake for me and the daughter to go tubing.  She had a blast and I had the crap beaten out of me as my father-in-law tried his hardest to toss me off.  A niece of my wife also went up on Thursday with her husband and baby daughter but had to leave Saturday evening.

Good times with great family members on an extended weekend...PRICELESS!

You definately had a better weekend than I.  Mine started out with a light fourwheeler crash at a local motorcross event.  It even happened in the practice session.  I hurt my hand more than anything else.  Then I got the privelege of working through the holiday.  I can't even remember the last time I went shooting.  Oh well the 20th will make up for all my hard work.    
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Worked Saturday and Monday.  Sunday was a fine day doing things like getting a haircut.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
My daughter, her fiancee and I went with CharlyArmy out to Area 51 and did some serious recreational shooting on Monday the 1st.  We ran several magazines of 5.56 through each of our AR's and then switched to my new Ceiner conversion.  600 rds later my daughter has a new favorite.  Her M4 with my .22 conversion kit installed.  Glock G19 was a big hit with her also.

Too bad your 1919A4 wasn't there Booger.    
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#4]

pic from last fall with the lift and boat out

sent Sunday at the lake

worked Monday
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 6:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Melted 3/4 ton of lead into ingots.

Went goose hunting.

Got peppered by an idiot.

For the most part, had a great time- other than the idiot thing.
Link Posted: 9/2/2008 7:35:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I got to bug Septic Friday evening, followed by a weekend of.... I'm going to guess drinking due to lack of memories.

Ripped the intake manifold off of my Yukon...AGAIN

Shot some 5-stand at the Banner range with a few ISU T&S buddies, made a trip to scheels for some pistol ammo and shot some steel at the farm.

Sunday and Monday are total gonners though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 1:22:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I went to DFAC2 a couple times, and watched a couple seasons of 24 on the Morale drive.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 2:07:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I went up to Sioux Falls SD for Life Light (Christian music festival)  Saw a lot of great bands, played paintball for a few hours on saturday morning (got a few nice welts from that!)

It was lots of fun!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I shot machineguns on Labor Day
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:26:14 PM EDT
[#10]
D.C. United game on Saturday vs. New York Red Bulls, then we went to Glow to see Kaskade rock the f'in house, then on Sunday we hit up the Renn Fest.

Club girls on saturday, corsets on sunday.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I went to Chicago with my wife.. my first time there...
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top