Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2007 9:15:22 PM EDT
I have a 20" A2 bushmaster that short strokes almost constantly and won't grab a round from the Mag.  Know of any good prospects for repair in the Des Moines area?
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Tighten the allen cap screws that hold the gas carrier key onto the bolt carrier.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I might be able to help. IM sent.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I might be able to help. IM sent.

Thanks to both of you, I'm going to respond tomorrow night.  Big day at work tomorrow, lol!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Stongarm66 is pretty good with the AR15s. He's a certified Armorer, drop him a line.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#5]
sounds like you have it handled.  either shitty ammo, or more likely a gas system leakage or blockage.  i bet it falls into that category from what you described.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you get it running yet?   Email me if you haven't.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Did you get it running yet?   Email me if you haven't.  

Thanks, I might try tightening a few things, then head to the range tomorrow... I'll let you know!
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top