Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 3/22/2006 2:16:13 PM EDT
My guns actually work like they are supposed to when I am shooting with him.  It isn't like shooting with killarbb or septic-tank13 where all of my stuff refuses to work.

I am also of the belief that everyone should have a .308 like he has.  It seems to have no misses in the barrel, not even near misses.  For details, he posted a picture of it a month or two ago here in the HTF.  It may just be that he has the right recipe for that gun.

I did get a little nervous when his dog met me at the door.  I thought I had three cujos before I saw that dog.

Thanks Ozzy, I had a good time.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Yammerschooner,  I had a good time as well.  I am more than pleased with my rifle.  I spent 1/3 of what I was willing to spend.  I took a chance and got a winner.  I'm looking forward to the next time at the range.  I'm still upset about your better group than mine.

Yeah, watch out for my dog.  He's a real killer!
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top