Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/13/2006 4:48:49 AM EDT
Any chance of you changing your icon?  That moving eye is really annoying when trying to read threads.  The picture is fine just don't have it moving.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:56:46 AM EDT
[#1]
nope.

i dig it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
by the way...

WTF?

septic tank
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:49:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
by the way...

WTF?

septic tank

No need for that comment.  Your first post answered everything.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:41:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
by the way...

WTF?

septic tank

No need for that comment.  Your first post answered everything.

i didn't mean to offend.  

regardless, you asked me a public question that could easily be misconstrued as humorous...  i took it that way, and replied with my humor...

'sall good....

what is even funnier is the fact i have vowed as a new year's resolution to deny my urge to swear and give up the whole concept...  after being a mechanic for many years in the trucking and off highway industries, it is nearly impossible to stop swearing.  by shear extension it is hard to have an average conversation without cussing a little...  

so, after having to educate myself aknew on basic speech, i am left with typing swear words, in lieu of using them orally...  petty vices...

at the risk of offending you, i was really tickled to be able to work it in a post.  for that, i thank you.

septic tank

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
This may have been averted if an IM had been sent originally instead of the public HTF...no harm done so we'll just keep this moving along peacefully.[8D]

Star2323 where did you get your avatar design from?  To me it looks like something that would be used by a rancher for a "brand" on their cattle or for their ranch.

what is with you and peace?

you write as if you're a moderator or something...

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#8]
it can be hard to properly convey sentiment on a faceless forum...  meaning is subject to relativity and the inverse is true as well.

either way, i'm in need of a stiff drink...

septic tank
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Septic,

I for one like your avatar....

FLSTC
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks...

chicks tell me they dig it...

ok, that's a lie, but i wish they dug it...  does that count?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This may have been averted if an IM had been sent originally instead of the public HTF...no harm done so we'll just keep this moving along peacefully.

Star2323 where did you get your avatar design from?  To me it looks like something that would be used by a rancher for a "brand" on their cattle or for their ranch.

Its made up of my initials.  I designed it one day when I was bored.

Your right I should have just sent a PM.  Oh well its all good.

Everything's good!!
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top