Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 2/8/2006 7:57:35 PM EDT
What are the machinegun laws in Iowa. Not allowed at all? Curio and Relic machineguns only? The reason I'm asking is because I'm getting a Minnesota C&R machinegun and was wondering if I'll be able to shoot it in Iowa.  Thanks for any info.  4weelin
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#1]
IM Booger-Hooker. He will be able to answer your questions the best.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#3]
David, Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:06:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I think Congress needs to repel the May 86 Law and  Iowa needs to change their Full Auto Weapons Laws. If a person can actually afford a transferable firearm, I seriously doubt that they won't take great measure to protect it or use it in a crime.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just got logged on today after a couple days with no computer access...David answered your question for you.  Keep your hopes up as Michigan went from C&R machinegun only to a Transferable state I believe in January and those guys are buying up machineguns left and right!  But that still won't help you with shooting your machineguns in Iowa...just access to cheaper machineguns than C&R.  BTW what C&R machineguns do you have?

Armalite AR18. Still in the process of getting it. 2or 3 months away.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top