Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 4:38:20 PM EDT
I know this should probably go into the feedback area, but I just want to let all you locals know how happy I am with RB Precision.  Today I picked up my custom serial number Rock River lower, and Robert put the stock on that I pulled out of my backpack.  I ordered the lower from them last February, and every time I have had any type of contact with them since, they have been friendly, helpful, and familiar with my wants and needs.  With their help, I have been able to put together exactly what I want in an AR for less $ than the generic (for lack of a better term) ones I was walking by at many other tables.

I am putting this in the hometown forum because I feel that these are people who you should consider working with, especially if you plan on making your purchase from a nearby dealer.

Robert, I know that you said that it doesn't look like RR will offer custom serial numbers in the future, however, if something happens where they do, I would probably be in the market for another.  As you have read, I am really tickled with this one.  Since I would use the same serial # as I did on the Superior lower I got from you this spring, I can't go that route.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
BIG +1
Robert and Krista are the best people to deal with. I wouldn't have 3 of my 4 Ar-15's if it wasn't for them and their Products.  
Thanks again Robert and Krista for being such great people to deal with.
E3
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I could re-write everyhing above, since all of my experiences have been exactly the same.  Robert  travels a decent distance and gives up his weekends to sell us reasonably priced (sometimes darn cheap) parts.    
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:20:51 PM EDT
[#4]
i will just sound like an echo here.  rbp is great.  it is so nice to do business face to face.

Brett
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Another satisfied RBP customer here. It is great to have such a great AR resource as RB precision and Superior arms at the local gun shows!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:14:58 AM EDT
[#6]
+1

tried them for the first time this weekend at the Des Moines Fairgrounds gun show.  i "sniffed" around them a little over thanksgiving, but didn't take the plunge.  i should have...

super great people.  super great product.  besides, i'm in sales and i prefer to do business locally with those i know and trust.  there is an inherent accoutability and pride when you know who you deal with directly.  people, buy from and sell to, people - the relationship is key.  it is one thing to demonstrate local reciprocity, but when the locals exceed your expectations, you're crazy if you don't recognize that and do the right thing...  i couldn't be happier and feel better about my transaction this weekend.  i hope to look back on this in years to come and wonder why i ever bought colts, DPMS, bushy's, RRA, etc...

You Have My Business!!!

s. tank

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a superior lower from them in Cedar Rapids at the blackhawk downs gun show a few months a ago and I love it.  

I need two more any one know when they will be in the area again?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Do you know if they will be at the CR show Jan 6-8?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#10]
honda-  I see the AR bug has bit once more!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Yea it is back I need 2 more lowers for some projects.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I agree with all the above!!!  I bought a AR from Superior at the Des Moines Show in Dec. and just ran into Terry at (The Vine)in Iowa City. Great Wings!!  He said there will be someone at the show in C.R. on Jan. 6th-8th.  I will be the to look for must have goodies!!!
                      We need to help get the word about these Great underrated Rifles!!

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#13]
RB will be at the show this weekend!  Might have ta hunt them down!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:37:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
RB will be at the show this weekend!  Might have ta hunt them down!

I am going on friday how about you?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Is it possible that you will have cosmetic defective ar lowers/uppers?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:53:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top