Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 8/25/2005 4:20:57 PM EDT
I would like it if someone wanted to car pool to the Iowegian Shoot. I live in Burlington which is in the SE corner of the state. Let me know if you live south of 80 on the east side of the state and want to share the cost of gas.

Don't be a pansy and come up with every excuse in the book, just spend less money to get there and car pool! Just think you can take part in stickin it to OPEC!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#1]
i must say that you have a very great idea on this.  i hope that gas cost doesnt keep anyone away from the great comradoree that will be had at this shoot.

Brett
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:12:53 PM EDT
[#3]
For further info I can travel two routes
1. Burlington to Mt. Pleasant via 34 then head north on 218 to Iowa City, Turn westward on 80 and scoot on over to Bays Branch.
OR
2. Take 34 to 63 then go to 163 north to Des Moines.

I grew up in the DM area and was in the National Guard unit in Perry. Perry is very close to Bays Branch. I won't get lost going there.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top