Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2004 12:58:00 PM EDT
in March of 2005!  This is great news and will be one heck of an enviroment for an act like Uncle Ted and the show that he puts on.  I don't remember the actual date in March and the tickets don't go on sale until January but I think they were $27.  If you've never been to the Val Air Ballroom it's real neat and has a lot of history to it, the thing that I like is that it's a real open layout and will be a blast to watch Ted's show from this historical venue.  Makes me wish I could crank up some Stranglehold right here at our store!
Link Posted: 12/27/2004 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
The last time I saw Ted was back in '85 when they used to have the Iowa Jam at the fairgrounds.
It sure was a great show. Maybe I'll get around to going to see this one.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2004 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The concert will be March 7th and the tickets are $29 when bought in advance, I missed when in January the tickets go on sale.
Link Posted: 12/28/2004 9:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#4]
tickets are now on sell, get yours while they last. also motley crue tickets on sell at vets.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I plan on going to Uncle Ted but still haven't bought my tickets yet...I'd like to go see the Crue but don't think that will happen financially this time.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top