Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2004 11:15:28 PM EDT
I've put up a couple for sale (beyond dusting now) and will try to get the remainder up later today.  I'm trying to sell these to fellow Iowegians first before I open up the door and let the wolves in because I'm not real thrilled to ship firearms with all the hassles involved, not having original boxes for some of them and plus I'd like to see them being used in the future at an Iowa shoot.  I'm not a dealer yet (Class 3 FFL/SOT Corporation soon) but my wife asked me if people wanted to purchase using their credit card she could run it thru her home business credit card machine...anybody know if that's legal since it would still be a face to face private transfer with another Iowa resident???  Just a thought and a possible option.  Thanks, Kevin
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 7:42:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Man, I'd love to take that SP-1 off your hands but I'm graduating from college right now and can't really afford it

Not unless you'd be willing to take a partial trade for a RRA midlength postie?
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry no trades as the only reason I'm selling some of my stuff is to payoff an AC556, once the paperwork clears, that I traded for.  Anything beyond that will go towards balance owed on a NIB Vector UZI, also need to start saving for a .50 and make Sniper happy  Now to get one of my motorcycles running (fuel pump or fuel line bad) and get it up for sale...'85 Yamaha VMax reluctantly up for sale soon!
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Bummer, oh well. Good luck
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top