Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/25/2003 9:46:25 AM EDT
New to the website and had a few questions? Who's going to be here this weekend. Anybody going to have a table or display?

anybody else interested in dirt bikes in here?
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, it's at the 4H building at the Fairgrounds and is 5-9 Friday night, 9-5 on Saturday and 9-3 on Sunday.  I'll be there working at Jack Smith Gun Sales tables which are at the 1:00 position right when you come thru the doors.  I'd like to have a dirt bike but alas too many hobbies that I don't have time for as it is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 3:40:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a KDX that I'd be willing to trade, if that would be of any interest?  I'll be at the show on Saturday.  I live on the East side of Des Moines near Jack's shop, I'll have to stop at the show and say "Hi"
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top