Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2003 6:40:07 PM EDT
As soon as I get the list completed I'll list all the firearms (20-25 I believe) I'll be selling on this forum as a perk to being an Iowegian and not having to possibly pay $ to ship to dealer.  I'll be at the Des Moines gun show the end of this month so we could meet there if a person was interested/bought anything.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:17:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmm, and my b/d is coming up, interesting.

Edited to say: Im not sure if Im going to be able to make it to the fun show, but am interested anyway.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Will be at the gunshow.

Looking to buy something this month, watcha sellin?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Ditto.

Anything neat?

My wish list at the moment is, in no particlular order:

Glock 17
Browning Hipower
S & W 29 / Ruger Redhawk
20 ga double
Yugo Mauser (don't really want one, just seems I should get one before they dry up)
Colt Official Police

And several others............

Link Posted: 9/9/2003 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#4]
When is the gun show BTW?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe it's the last weekend of September out at the Fairgrounds.  Still looking in the vault for stuff to sell and price, this is hard to do as my parents are pack-rats and I was brought up that way.  I'm not used to selling ANYTHING! Ameshawki I don't have any of your above mentioned guns on the list but may have something of interest when the list is finally all said and done.  Back to the basement and getting ready for the city wide garage sale this weekend!
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top