Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 8/6/2003 8:42:12 PM EDT
There is a gun show this weekend (8th-10th) at the Convention Center in Sioux City, IA. Just a heads up
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't be able to make that one as I work EVERY weekend.  Always wanted to head up there though and compare it to what we have in the Des Moines area.  Good Luck and I'm sure David Hineline will be there.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm on call this weekend for my real job. Can't set up here this weekend. Will probably visit.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]
It was an ok show. I never really like RK shows (having driven to Waterloo once for a crap shoot they put on). I bought a single 20rd mag, just so I can say I found something I needed.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
booger-hooker, i wouldnt bother, the des moines shows blow these out of the water x 10.

i did find a shooting bag system that i have been sorely needing. the setup is neater than sliced bread
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
booger-hooker, i wouldnt bother, the des moines shows blow these out of the water x 10.

No shiza there
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I hear there will be a gun show in Cedar Rapids in two weeks at the Exhibition Center.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I hear there will be a gun show in Cedar Rapids in two weeks at the Exhibition Center.

Thats a bit far for me, I imagine that would be a good show though.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top