Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2022 6:07:01 PM EDT
I'm not endorsing this guy as of yet but I did sign his petition to be included on the ballot while wandering the stock show today. Here's his website if you care to read about him.

https://mowryforsenate.com/about.html
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#1]
IMHO he needs to be a bit more specific as to what his positions are on policy issues. Coming from the Las Vegas area, whenever a candidate only talks about what a humble family man they are with no policy positions, it usually means he or she is a grifter just trying to secure a place at the pigs' trough. This guy gets a wait and see.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TrucksAndGuns:
IMHO he needs to be a bit more specific as to what his positions are on policy issues. Coming from the Las Vegas area, whenever a candidate only talks about what a humble family man they are with no policy positions, it usually means he or she is a grifter just trying to secure a place at the pigs' trough. This guy gets a wait and see.
View Quote

Oh absolutely and that's why I'm reserving judgement yet. But I have zero issue with him being on the ballot. At the very least I hope it signals to Thune their are folks like me in his own party who are not happy with him.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I worry with the influx of people from the liberal shit holes that they are bringing their liberal shit hole politics here.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By meltdown:

Don't worry. They are. But don't worry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By meltdown:
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
I worry with the influx of people from the liberal shit holes that they are bringing their liberal shit hole politics here.

Don't worry. They are. But don't worry.

I know....I know
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top