Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2021 10:29:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: UncleGAK]
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 12:12:42 AM EDT
[#1]
If she had been in the kitchen making sammiches where she belongs, she wouldn't be in this predicament!
Link Posted: 12/11/2021 2:16:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Rensch Law Office
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TrucksAndGuns:
If she had been in the kitchen making sammiches where she belongs, she wouldn't be in this predicament!
View Quote

This isn't GD!
So that being said, it's safe to post pics of friends daughter
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 9:53:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: UncleGAK] [#4]
Link Posted: 12/14/2021 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn right people post stuff like that, this is arfcom after all! On a related note, some lady rear ended me in Rapid City several months ago. Lucky for me that my trailer hitch ball made enough stand off distance so the only damage to my vehicle was to the plastic bumper panel. Her car on the other hand did not fare so well. I actually thanked her for having insurance- coming from Las Vegas you are most likely to get hit by a drunk illegal with no insurance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top