Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2021 8:55:05 PM EDT
I want to make sure I visit all of the local shops and provide them with some funds if I find something interesting.  

Any suggestions??
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Locally owned in Rapid City, you only have First Stop Guns as far as I know. Then you have Scheel's and Cabela's. Good luck with those three.
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!!  I will look em up
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:54:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
Locally owned in Rapid City, you only have First Stop Guns as far as I know. Then you have Scheel's and Cabela's. Good luck with those three.
View Quote
Not any better, but your Runnings have firearms? Never been in that one... Does the new Farm Fleet have them? Not local guys, but might be two others.
Link Posted: 6/2/2021 11:47:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Another locally owned is Sturgis Guns.
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#5]
First Stop is mandatory. It is in downtown Rapid City, I stop there every time I'm in town.
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Kit_Karson:
Not any better, but your Runnings have firearms? Never been in that one... Does the new Farm Fleet have them? Not local guys, but might be two others.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kit_Karson:
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:

They used to but I haven't been in there in a long time since they baselessly accused me of a felony.

Fleet farm does.  I always forget about them.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you   Looking forward to my visit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top