Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 10:02:02 PM EDT

I am taking a new job in Utah at the end of April and i cannot take my dogs with me. I need to find a new home for them and I don't want to drop them off at the pound.

This is Daisy a six year old chocolate lab She is spaded and house broken. She is a friendly lab and will love you if you have food. She will not hunt. but would be great with kids. Daisy came from the spearfish animal shelter.

Kyser an 5 year old springer spanial. He is neutered and house broken. He is highly energenic. He loves to pheasant and duck hunt.

We got kyser from belle fouche SD.

These dogs need to stay together. They have been with each other for 5 years. It really sucks I can't have them with me. I want to find a family with children that would love to have them.

If someone takes them I'll give their Kennel, dog bed, leashes, Food, toys, bark collar, hunting shock collar, and treats. They are free, I am in Souix Falls and would be willing to drive to mitchell or brookings if it meant giving them a good home. If anyone want details email or IM me
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#1]
IM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top