Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2009 5:21:47 PM EDT
I live in Rapid City and am looking for large magnum pistol primers, do any exist anymore? have been looking for a while and also large magnum rifle. if anyone knows where i can get a brick of 1k let me know. worst problem is that i am home limitidly, i work out of state.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I know the scheels up here in MInot has a decent but fluctuating supply of primers continually coming in. I've seen the large pistol magnum primers there in the last week or so. It is a bit of a drive for ya though.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 9:36:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I drive truck, I was on Fargo, ND 2 days ago and now in Georga. if i know where they are i might be able to get them. atleast it is worth a try. thanks for the update where they might be at. I was in Detroit a few weeks ago and they said they have not seen primers since feb. of any kind. take care and i appreceate the resopnce.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm well another thing you could try, not sure how far in advance you know where your heading to the next week. But if you know ahead of time, post in their respective hometown forums asking about primers. Maybe the locals could tell you if they have them in stock at the stores/pick up a box for you and meet up somewhere. Just a thought.

EZ
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Scheels in rapid had some sort of magnum primers in stock just the other day.  I don't use them so I didn't pay any attention.  Cabela's had a full cabinet of primers and powder as well.  Might be worth a call to have them set some aside for you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:20:58 PM EDT
[#5]
scheels in sioux falls had everything but large rifle primers right now if they have some in they will let you pay over the phone and pick up later.  I did that with some back when primers were really hard to get.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I know of a place in the bismarck/mandan area that had some just a few weeks ago.
Mandan Sporting goods

They had a good supply of them and you were limited to 1 brick (of each type I believe).

You might be able to call them and have them ship them to you. I believe they did that for someone up in Grand Forks earlier this summer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top