Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2009 11:11:34 AM EDT
In Fargo it's: Scheels, Gander Mountain, Outdoorsman, the old Sportsman's Warehouse (whatever it's called now) and various pawn shops.

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Minots pretty slim pickins.. pretty much just Scheels and a place called the sportsmans loft, of the two the loft is smaller but has a far better ammo selection and can work better deals for you.. typical family run gun shop.. not a big store like scheels
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:49:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a fan of Scheels at all. Here in Bismarck, they price gouge pretty good and there are rampant stories of shady buisness practices. I pains me to give them any of my $$ but sometimes I can't help it if I need something now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I refuse to buy anything from Scheel's anymore, they jacked there already high ammo prices even higher. Eric at the Loft gives pretty good deals if your in there often and are a repeat customer
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
disregard
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I was in fargo today and checked prices on 45acp 100 rd wwb

46.99- sportsmans canadian place-couple of sigs
44.99 Scheels-some ar's and m1a
gander  I don't really check at all way, to high all around
outdorsman i don't check for ammo either, just guns.. ar selection looked good, ak is meh, had a saiga 12
walmart was still out
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:15:57 AM EDT
[#6]
IM sent
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:43:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Dry Dock Sports in Carrington, best gun prices in the state from what i have seen. I bought a Glock 19 from them for 60 dollars lower than Scheels.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 7:49:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was in fargo today and checked prices on 45acp 100 rd wwb

46.99- sportsmans canadian place-couple of sigs
44.99 Scheels-some ar's and m1a
gander  I don't really check at all way, to high all around
outdorsman i don't check for ammo either, just guns.. ar selection looked good, ak is meh, had a saiga 12
walmart was still out

*shakes head*

Bismarck Scheels has lots of that for..............$49.99
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top