Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2009 4:22:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
PD Map

I haven't been out for a couple years but they usually like getting shot in the early part of the year, when a bunch of their buddies get vaporized they get smarter.

We have had a lot of rain and crappy temps, so I don't think that they have been out a lot yet.

Not much to do around Minot, unless you want to go find some gophers or as the air base likes to call them "Dak Rats".
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:41:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I have heard that Watford City has been good in years past.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:00:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Watford City is usually good. However, did'nt have any luck last year. All the dogs we found were on private land.

We had only a day to look around, and then it started to rain pretty heavy. Oh well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top