Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 4:21:28 PM EDT
I'm out!
Anybody know where I can find some?

Anybody up for a group buy? If so let's figure out what brand everyone prefers. If a few of us each needed a case or two it would be well worth doing.
I'm not sure how accurate the estimate is but Cabelas backorder on cci is 2 weeks. 29.99/case plus 10 to ship and 20 for hazmat. An order of 4-5 cases would make it worth doing.
Anybody want to head this up??? If not, let me know if anyones interested in purchasing and I'll put the order in.

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I got on the list at Gary's and they came in a couple weeks after I got on. This is probably your best bet to availability or luck into them at Scheels or Cabelas.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:42:58 PM EDT
[#2]
what did they charge you at Gary's? I stopped in on Friday and they quoted me $55 a case(1000) said they went up another $10 since last week. I'm calling BS on those price gougers. I guess if you need them you need them. Just hate to see the guys that are supposed to be on our side, making things even more dificult.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 3:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
It was a bit high at $42 per case.  I definetly won't be buying anymore there if they are going to gouge people like that at $55.  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#4]
At that price we could place an order for several cases, pay the hazmat and shipping fee and be money ahead.

Anybody up for a group buy? If so let's figure out what brand everyone prefers. If a few of us each needed a case or two it would be well worth doing.
I'm not sure how accurate the estimate is but Cabelas backorder on cci is 2 weeks. 29.99/case plus 10 to ship and 20 for hazmat. An order of 4-5 cases would make it worth doing.
Anybody want to head this up??? If not, let me know if anyones interested in purchasing and I'll put the order in.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top