Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2009 8:34:26 PM EDT
i am looking for gun range in the sioux falls area, outside, to shoot a 50bmg.  i want to take my brother out shooting before he gets married on fathers day weekend.
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 3:49:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Garretson doesn't allow 50's.  But I did talk to an individual at the gun show and he/she said there have been responsible 50 owners that had shot there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 6:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I've seen 50's shot at the benchrest club at the 300 yard range. It's members only with a $10 guest fee, though.

I would be willing to take you and your father there if we can work out the schedule

Sioux Falls Dakota Benchrest Shooters 605.366.2406

Your other choice is either

Sioux Falls Big Sioux Rifle & Pistol Club

I'm not sure if they allow 50s

and also the Garretson Gun Club but I don't have the contact info for Garretson.

Meltdown, are the Benchrest shooters still full?  Last time I checked a year or so ago they weren't accepting new members.

Link Posted: 6/7/2009 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Aa far as I know we are still full but the waiting list is not that long and its renewal time so we might have a open spot soon.

Rusty
Link Posted: 6/7/2009 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Nope 50s are gtg just no shooting the steel with them and no tracers.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:23:25 PM EDT
[#7]
meltdown
i sent an IM about trying to get into contact.  let me know if the schedule works out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top