Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 2:20:07 PM EDT
Allright guys, I havent been able to go out and whack some Prairie Dogs now for a couple of years due to work

Lets see some Kill pics
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:33:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll get out and shoot some this week and take pics of what's left of them just for you my fellow AO......that way you'll know what you're missing out on.  

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'll get out and shoot some this week and take pics of what's left of them just for you my fellow AO......that way you'll know what you're missing out on.  

Thanks Buddy!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe this is all I can find.. 2 years I made a DVD of Pdog pix...

Anyways.. here goes..

A couple of nice pdog guns that my shootin buddies have.. accurized mini and a Colt.. both are pdog murder..

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
pdg45acp........who's varmiter stands are those and where can i get one?  They look like they work really well and would beat laying on the ground all to hell.  I'm getting too old for that dam shit...hahahaha.  How much are they anyways?

Orddy
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
pdg45acp........who's varmiter stands are those and where can i get one?  They look like they work really well and would beat laying on the ground all to hell.  I'm getting too old for that dam shit...hahahaha.  How much are they anyways?

Orddy

I think the bought them at Cabalas.. don't know how much they paid for them... they are always after me to buy one.. but with 2 guys shooting and one guy spotting.. I seem to always end up using one of thier seats...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
TY pdg45acp for the info.........happy shooting
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Here some pics from a Sept 05 hunt. Can't wait till May 06

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:18:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Keep 'em coming!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Oops.. ran out of pictures...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top