Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 9:37:43 PM EDT
Well Guys I am going to post this here in the Minnesota, Wisconsin Iowa, and the Dakotas Hometown Boards to see what kind of Interest this will have. I just got off of the phone with Sully and we agree that this could be a good way to get a bigger crowd for our shoots.

Lets try and make this one of the Biggest AR15.com shoots around!!!!

Also at the AR15.com there will be a Special Guest there and I am instructed to tell you to bring some extra .223/5.56 ammo and 9mm ammo

October 22nd AR15.com Shoot at Western Branch Gun Club in Princeton Minnesota 11:00 am till when ever.....Someone will need to get up there a little ealier to secure the area

October 23rd, The annual Defensive Edge Alumni 5 Gun Shoot. Briefing at 7:00 am Shooting starts at 8:00 am

Sound off here
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds cool...where's Princeton at?  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#2]
25 miles east of St. Cloud.  Defensive Edge is a great training experience.  I just finished two days of pistol training.  Fired approx 800 rounds in two days.  go to the DE industry fourm and check out the pics.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 3:45:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Princeton, MN is located NW of the Twin Cities, orhere is the close up of the range map.

Princeton, MN
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top