Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 12:19:13 PM EDT
Couldn't make it this weekend.  Was there lots of black mean looking rifles and other assault rifles?  How about any other "tactical" type stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Not as much as I wanted to see. I did however sell a Glock 17 and pick up two holosights. Only needed one but figured I could sell one later or use it on something else. I also picked up a sling swivel. Needed one for my AR. I needed a flash-hider and of course came home disheartened from the utter lack of anything truly AR and Black. There was some stuff but not nearly what was needed. If I want anything AR related there is no way I would get it any gunshows around here. Thank God for ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:02:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Saturday 10 am? I probably saw you there.

Yea, gunshows do bring out the interesting types... From the reclouse skin and bones albino to 350 lb. commando. Well, they mostly are pretty decent folks. Mostly...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:41:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I was the guy with the black and yellow parka with the camo back pack full of goodies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top