Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 2:13:40 PM EDT
I have high hopes that Sand can unseat Pomroy this fall.

It seems that Sand is a decent guy and has as good a chance as anybody to give ND a national reprensenative that actually represents the values of the ND population.

So what do think, does Sand have a chance, or is Pomroy in for another landslide?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Well it was awfully close two years ago with Clayburgh. Sand has a good war hero record. Hopefully he pulls it through.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
 He is vulnerable, as is Daschle.  I hope Daschle goes down...

I hope Daschle goes down as well. I USED to like him, but when I found out that he voted for a bill that would provide more control on guns, that was it, I said f**k him. I am, and will try everything I can to get him out of his seat.

Later,
kc
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#4]
It is a shame that someone like Daschle, who can do so much for SD, can be so wrong on so many issues. I have the same problem with Baucus in Montana. He can do alot due to his seniority in the Senate, but he can be very badly liberal.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
just wanted to post,  I think Sand is a shoe in this fall
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]
B33R, your new. Where in ND are you? I am in Grand Forks.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:38:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Wahpeton.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top