Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2021 7:32:41 PM EDT
I’m looking to have a pole barn constructed this spring and was wondering if anyone here has had a barn built by someone they would recommend? I’m 30 miles SW of Lansing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2021 11:18:09 PM EDT
[#1]
A friend from work had one put up this fall. 30x40 ish I believe. St. John’s area but I believe they travel.  I think he said they had 14 hours total. Very happy with the work. I’ll get the info Monday if not sooner.

I do know they had like a six month lag time

ETA spelling fix
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 6:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 6:50:13 PM EDT
[#3]
E Mail sent
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent you a PM
Link Posted: 12/8/2021 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m west of GR and had a pole barn built this past spring. I used a local company to me called Boss Builds. Overall I was really happy with them. They do travel a little so they might be worth looking into.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:35:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Out of Midland, but they will travel. http://midwest-pole-barns.com/

Built my buddy's pole barn.  Wish I would have had them build mine.  I ended up good, but had to chase down the first guy to get my money back...

If I build another pole barn I'll use Midwest.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top