Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2020 5:23:21 PM EDT
A friend told me today that the Michigan legislature was going to, or already passed a law saying that any extension of the new MIOSHA mask requirements will need to go through the legislature and not be re-imposed by the (shudder) Governor when it expires.
It sounded like Bruce Jenner's dictate was only for 28 days.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
I didn't find any info from Google, but that doesn't surprise me...
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 6:11:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't heard, but unless they passed it with a veto proof majority, it's not going to matter anyway. No way does the bitch sign it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL, What difference will it make, the number of brainwashed sheep I see walking down the street, by themselves with masks on in Rochester Hills/Auburn Hills is mind numbing

I've actually started going 'Reverse Karen' on some of them

On the "plus side", I do enjoy wearing a Boba Fett helmet or The Mandalorian mask when shopping
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LOL, What difference will it make, the number of brainwashed sheep I see walking down the street, by themselves with masks on in Rochester Hills/Auburn Hills is mind numbing

I've actually started going 'Reverse Karen' on some of them

On the "plus side", I do enjoy wearing a Boba Fett helmet or The Mandalorian mask when shopping
View Quote

We have the same thing on the west side of the State...people walking by themselves down the street with their mask on and it makes me want to either weep for humanity or slap the thing off their face.
The world has gone mad
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 7:06:56 AM EDT
[#4]
But, if you hide behind a mask, you wont get sick.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
This year has really showed us just how many phobic, lily-livered, spineless sheeple are walking the planet!  It honestly boggles the mind!  
 And they think Biden's clan is going to take care of them!
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
You want disgusting? I'll show you disgusting.

Link Posted: 12/18/2020 12:50:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

It would be a terrible shame if someone replaced the kid's captioned questions with questions about how Gretchen got her nickname...
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It would be a terrible shame if someone replaced the kid's captioned questions with questions about how Gretchen got her nickname...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#9]
F@uci the Con-Man

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top