Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2015 9:13:40 PM EDT
My old man (who's retired) is looking for an old used inexpensive pellet stove so he can get in his shop and carve decoys this winter,
Anyone know of anyone who's got one laying around?

In other news, it's cold as fuck here compared to my last couple years on georgia.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 3:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  But do have a Lopi wood stove sitting out in my pole barn.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Check craigslist.  There are usually a few listed from around the state.

FWIW, pellet stoves don't make much heat compared to a traditional wood burner.  He'd be happier with a simple cast iron stove from Tractor supply at a lower cost.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:54:45 AM EDT
[#3]
He had a wood stove before they built this new garage

He's not creating enough wood scrap to fuel one anymore, and doesn't want to fuck with the logistics of a wood stove

Currently he's  trying to trade a bunch of wood decoys for one, but everyone who wants to trade is to far to make it worth driving (va,pa,ms,la,ia)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top