Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2013 5:04:16 PM EDT
The first decent temperature day we've had after the winter that refuses to end, and it has done nothing but rain practically non stop all day long, just like the last 3 damn days, just like it's supposed to tomorrow to.  It has rained so damn much my street is flooded (and we have a combined sewer/storm sewer), and it's supposed to be cold again starting tomorrow to.  This is ridiculous when will this damn winter end?

Every single damn time the weather has started to get decent this year a damn rain storm has come through within a day, and dropped it back in to the ice box again.  I'm tired of this when the hell is spring?

Seriously at this rate I'll be wearing a winter coat in July.
Link Posted: 4/18/2013 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a nice pump to clear out my freshly flooded basement.
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 4:37:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I took my shop vac down to start clearing my basement. And my basement already has a 1HP sump pump that pumps 5,500 gallons per hour. Screw this shit!
Link Posted: 4/19/2013 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Kill that ground hog rodent that said a early spring.  Bring out the BBQ sauce.  

Link Posted: 4/20/2013 5:05:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2013 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#5]
70s on Thursday and on snow on Friday? Fuck this shit. I have work on my car to do and need some decent weather.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 5:12:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Id be happy for rain.  It would melt all this effing snow
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 12:08:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't feel bad, I left one of my extra pumps running to help my sump pump but when I woke up my basement had 6+" of water. I had to turn on the 2nd backup pump to start catching up with the water, LOL. Let's hope for some good shooting weather and soon!
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 12:44:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Pulled my motorcycle out last weekend with a dusting of snow on the ground hope to be riding this weekend. Love that michigan weather
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Id be happy for rain.  It would melt all this effing snow

No kidding!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Pulled my motorcycle out last weekend with a dusting of snow on the ground hope to be riding this weekend. Love that michigan weather

Supposed to be sunny and in the 70s this weekend and all of next week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top