Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2011 4:18:38 PM EDT
I was born and raised in MI.  I have moved around and want to build an AR with a receiver from each state I have lived in.  I would like to find an AR lower built and stamped in MI.  I visit the Flint area several times a year.  Anyone know of a maker and where I can get it?

Thank you,

Hoss
Link Posted: 3/2/2011 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Hughes Precision based in Indian River makes AR lowers.  I have one and feel that it is a quality piece.
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 7:21:23 AM EDT
[#2]
The gentleman before me is correct.  I couldn't think of their name, but I knew there was a good manufacturer near Indian River.  I met a few of their Staff at the National Patrol Rifle Event and the quality was outstanding.  I would search for a web site and plan a trip in the Spring!
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hughes Precision based in Indian River makes AR lowers.  I have one and feel that it is a quality piece.

I have 4, three built and one waiting to be either an AR pistol or a Big bore, havn't decided yet.
Link Posted: 3/6/2011 6:30:01 PM EDT
[#4]
B&M Tactical based in Kalamazoo is a class 3 dealer and they also manufacture lower recievers.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/pages/BM-Tactical-Firearms/164843849075
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 4:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I've wanted to get a Hughes and live close to them.  But I don't think they are a dealer.  They have a class 2 license to manufacture.  You can order from their site but I don't know if you can pick them up there.  But there is usually a dealer at the northern MI shows that have a few.  

I would contact them on their site to find out more.  Just wanted to let anyone know before they make plans to come up and get one.
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you all!  Any others?
Link Posted: 3/8/2011 7:05:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I agree. The one I have went together nicely with a stag LPK.
Link Posted: 3/9/2011 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I called them, and went to the shop and picked up 2 last summer.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Picked up a Hughes today at the Harbor Springs Outdoors Club show in Petoskey.  Tony's Gun Shop from the UP was selling them.  Awesome price and great looking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top