Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 10:18:33 AM EDT
I must have heard the Tornado sirens go off 6 times today. All the while being in LATE october. Crazy.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I must have heard the Tornado sirens go off 6 times today. All the while being in LATE october. Crazy.

wait till we get a foot of snow next week, LMAO

J-
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

J-

Don't say that!lol

Just changed the oil,filter,and plugs on the genny.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

J-
Don't say that!lol

Actually heard that we are supposed to get snow next week not sure how much though,LOL

J-
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:42:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

J-

Don't say that!lol

Actually heard that we are supposed to get snow next week not sure how much though,LOL

J-

FFFUUUUUUU

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

J-
Don't say that!lol

J-
FFFUUUUUUU

LMAO, dont shoot the messager, LOL

J-

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#6]
We lost some power in northern Bay & Arenac counties about 3:45pm. I headed to the furthest site that required a generator & at 5:30 Consumers lit things back up, just as I rolled up. As it turned out, no generators where put online & the back up batteries did what they are supposed to do.

All the equipment is still ready to roll at a moments notice since this weather is supposed to continue for another 24hrs.

ETA: I got a msg from a pal in North Dakota, they are expecting 6" of snow tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#7]
It's snowing here. Upper MI
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:18:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Fuck. We lost power yesterday at around 4pm. Had to come over to my parents I could take a shower and use the internet. The way Consumers just cut the downed power lines seems to indicate they are really busy and there is no telling how long the wait is going to be for power to be back. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I better get some bags of ice for the freezer.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:35:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Fuck. We lost power yesterday at around 4pm. Had to come over to my parents I could take a shower and use the internet. The way Consumers just cut the downed power lines seems to indicate they are really busy and there is no telling how long the wait is going to be for power to be back. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I better get some bags of ice for the freezer.

We're house shopping but the next place is getting one of those dedicated generators.   I'm still thinking about whether it will be diesel or natural gas.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top