Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2009 9:36:14 PM EDT
I had recieved an MIP and went into court and was put on 6 months under advisement. Me and my friend got arraigned at the same time. The 6 months have passed and my friend received a letter saying he basically a free man congrats staying clean. This week i receive a court order for me to show up to court. I havent even received a ticket. Why am I going back to court??
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:29:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I had recieved an MIP and went into court and was put on 6 months under advisement. Me and my friend got arraigned at the same time. The 6 months have passed and my friend received a letter saying he basically a free man congrats staying clean. This week i receive a court order for me to show up to court. I havent even received a ticket. Why am I going back to court??

no clue, did you pay any fines/court costs, attend any classes required ( I know that our dist court requires a class to be attended for the first offense MIP to be wiped clean) and otherwise follow the courts recommendations to the letter?

Get in any other trouble of any kind during that 6 months? What did the court order/notice say on it? Kinda hard to speculate on this with out more info. Have you called the court to see what it is for?

J-

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#2]
its a case review. I talked with a few good members of arfcom and its nothing to worry about. Got the short straw to be picked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
its a case review. I talked with a few good members of arfcom and its nothing to worry about. Got the short straw to be picked.

yep nothing to worry about. as I belive it is a random draw for case review. judge looks over file and agrees that you are GTG.

J-

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top