Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 6:36:52 PM EDT
I'll be up in Wolverine in a couple weeks and am looking for an informal place that's ok to go shooting at...like an old gravel pit or something.

thanks,

Don

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Heh.....you're looking for abandoned land near Wolverine....there's tons of it.

East of I-75 is a lot of area that is owned by the state, I think its a wilderness area. Head down a seasonal road and you'll be away from everyone.

I havent lived there in a couple years but you should be fine out there. Or ask some locals, they might be able to point you in the right direction.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I figured it was that sparse, but it didn't hurt to ask.

I'm going up there with a friend from WI to ride the ORV trails and 2 tracks on our dual sports. I'm figuring that we'll eventually get tired enough to go shoot guns or paddle a canoe.

Don

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]
What dates will you be up there?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top