Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2009 6:53:14 PM EDT
My wife works at the hospital this guy went to. She said he was hit 15 times and still lived. What the hell are the homeboys using for bullets these days?

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/17576950/detail.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TN7vUSA6so

I wonder what will happen to all the other people who shot back. What a mess.
Link Posted: 6/2/2009 1:50:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Unbeleivable. Its safe to say that all those carrying in church arent legal CPL holders. Its really hard to play by the rules when the bad guys dont
Link Posted: 6/2/2009 2:32:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Unbeleivable. Its safe to say that all those carrying in church arent legal CPL holders. Its really hard to play by the rules when the bad guys dont

Not necessarily true.  A few parishes actually have a lead pastor/etc with common sense.
Link Posted: 6/2/2009 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#3]
POSTED: Sunday, September 28, 2008
UPDATED: 12:22 pm EDT September 29, 2008

Link Posted: 6/2/2009 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Oops. My bad
I searched for info (funeral shooting Detroit) and those are the links that came up. I assumed they were about yesterday's events because how many funeral shootings can there be, right? Then I remembered where we live

I cant find anything about yestedays shootings, but from what the wife was telling me it sounds very similar to what happened last year. It's okay I guess because she keeps getting the overtime when the gun shots come in. There are always more shootings around this time of year. Its like Detroiters save up over the winter, and have to make up for lost time in the spring.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I always consider Detroit as a Third World Country.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I was informed by a figure in the Irish mob of Chicago, that the reason C-town works is that a) the Mayor is a benevolent dictator and b) no one group in the city is big enough to dictate outcomes so the Mayor needs to cobble together coalitions to get anything done. This allows for horse trading, etc.

Detroit meanwhile has the dictatorial mayor but he's got no effective opposition and the city council members don't represent specific geographical areas of the city but serve 'at large' so whole swaths of the city just go to seed....

Chicago is broken down according to: Irish, Italians, Polish, Hispanic and Blacks. Detroit is just mostly Black.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#7]
BSF I can attest to the fact that there are a lot of churches that are giving the ok to pack. The church that I attend has a lot of folks that carry and he is glad that we are not sheeple and will do what it takes to speed the process to the pearly gates a short trip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top