Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2008 9:15:01 AM EDT
Somebody I know has a couple of expired purchase permits lying around. He said that it is voluntary to turn them back into the PD.... Is this true? I don't really want my friend to get in trouble....
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#1]
MSP deathsquad will visit your house.

Dibs on your guns and ammo.

J/K

In reality I have no idea.

Jeff
Link Posted: 5/23/2008 6:27:59 PM EDT
[#2]
hide the dog.
Link Posted: 5/24/2008 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a damn thing.

Edit, this isn't very clear relative to the question.

Nothing will happen if he doesn't turn them in.  You can burn them if you like.   I've heard couple pd's telling 'em to bring them back, but this is only recently, the first I've ever heard of it.  Never been told it and never seen it in print.  I don't intend on searching for something that isn't there.  Someone in the PD on a power trip.
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 6:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys... im sure my friend will be relieved to hear that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I knew a guy that had some that were over 5 years old. His dog is still living.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#6]
According to the Ste website:  Some agencies may require them to be returned for record keeping.

Didnt say what would happen if they werent returned
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top